- The library has 9 computers available for public use, with internet access and word processing capability. Wi Fi is also available.
- A micro-film reader is also available. The library has micro film of the Hughesville Mail newspapers.
- Free access to the internet is available for patrons 12 and over. Under 12 the child must be accompanied by a parent. If the patron is under 18 parental permission must be on file.
- A form must be signed by first-time users.
- A sign-in /sign-out sheet must be signed each time the computer is used.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher programs are available for use.
- Cost of printing is $.25 per page, $.50 per full color page.